How Friary Care train their staff
Friary Care train operate a comprehensive training programme all their staff.
They receive a wealth of training including:-
- Manual handling training every year
- as well as Fire drill
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- Distribution of Medication
- Safeguarding Vulnerable People
- the Preparation and use of Care Plans
- Stroke Care
- Managing Skin Lesions and Pressure Sores
- First Aid, Mental Capacity Act
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding and End of Life Care
Experienced & Qualified Care Staff
New staff are shadowed until they feel confident and the team believe they can meet our clients needs.
76% of our staff have achieved a diploma, NVQ or high education in health and social care and training is 70% teacher based and 30% online based.
The Registered Manages have both taken part in three days of role play in London where they have been the elderly client to feel exactly how people do when they receive care. We encourage prospective clients, family and carers to ask to see our training records, please ask if you would like us to show you.